Adult Inpatient Medical Services (AIMS) is a group of Internal Medicine physicians based at the hospital full-time. As an AIMS hospitalist, you are also a part of Austin Regional Clinic (ARC), one of the largest multispecialty medical groups based in the Greater Austin area.
Together, AIMS and ARC physicians provide comprehensive, accessible, quality health care to individuals and families in Central Texas. Our doctors, health care providers, staff, and patients work as a team to provide personalized quality care. While our front-line team members are most visible, our behind-the-scenes experts are an integral part of our health care team. We invite you to become part of our team.
Hospitalist Positions Available
- 1 Full-time Lead Hospitalist and 1 Weekend Hospitalists at Seton Medical Center Austin
Located in central Austin; this is a very large hospital with approximately 390 beds.
- 1 Full-Time Hospitalists and 1 Full-time Nocturnist at Seton Medical Center Hays
Located approximately 25 minutes South of downtown Austin, in Kyle, TX and has 90 beds.
- Full-Time Lead Hospitalist at Seton Medical Center Williamson
Located north of Austin in Round Rock, TX and is a 100 bed community hospital.
- Full-Time Nocturnist at Cedar Park Regional Medical Center
Located north of Austin in Cedar Park, TX and is a 77 beds community hospital.
Physician Benefits of joining ARC
- Employment with a stable multi-specialty group established since 1980
- Competitive Compensation
- Shareholder Status after two years
- 401K savings plan and match
- Group health, dental, vision, and long-term disability
- CME allowance and time off
- Administrative support allows you to focus on your patients
- Malpractice insurance
Join our team
If you are interested in joining ARC, e-mail your C.V. to our Physician Recruiter.
If we have required that you fill out a physician application, please print out the application, complete it and return it to our Physician Recruiter at the following address:
ATTN: Physician Recruiter
Austin Regional Clinic
4515 Seton Center Parkway, Suite 215
Austin, TX 78759
Want to learn more about the Austin Area?
Click on the image below.